Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-13 Origin: Site
With the development of large-scale engineering projects at home and abroad in recent years, the equipment used in bridges, power plants, and oil refineries has become more and more large-scale and modularized, and the transportation volume of large-scale equipment has increased. The requirements for the transportation of large-scale equipment Also getting higher and higher. Due to the heavy equipment, large size and constraints of site conditions, the transportation of large equipment poses extremely high safety risks. Doing a good job in HSE program design, providing safety guidance for follow-up operations, controlling safety risks, and taking safety measures play a decisive role. The main points of the HSE scheme design of the large-scale equipment transportation project are summarized as follows.
HSE scheme definition
HSE management system refers to the trinity management system of Health, Safety and Environment. Accountability system is the core of HSE management system. Due to the heavy equipment, large size and constraints of site conditions, the transportation of large equipment poses extremely high safety risks. Doing a good job in HSE program design plays a decisive role in controlling safety risks in subsequent operations. HSE program design includes the establishment of organizational structure, vehicle allocation program, safety analysis, emergency program and other parts.
The project is generally composed of the project manager, the deputy project manager in charge of production technology, the HSE manager in charge of safety, and various professional management and technical personnel.
Responsibilities of the project manager: Responsible for the organizational leadership and overall organizational coordination of the project, including the appointment and dismissal of key personnel, the approval of the organizational plan, and the final responsibility for the implementation of the project.
Responsibilities of the HSE manager: According to the HSE requirements of the project, be responsible for the safety plan and work instructions of the project. Responsible for establishing security responsibilities for key personnel. Responsible for arranging safety supervisors to designated work sites. Responsible for the supervision and inspection of HSE implementation during operation. Responsible for risk assessment before operation of out-of-gauge cargo. Responsible for organizing and holding HSE safety production meetings. Responsible for the formulation of HSE emergency plans. Responsible for the safe production of the project.
Responsibilities of on-site safety officer: Under the leadership of the HSE manager, in accordance with the operation safety instruction, be responsible for the implementation, supervision and inspection of HSE in the whole process of the project site, and assume the control responsibility for the site safety link.
Vehicle allocation plan
1. Select the appropriate transport vehicle according to the type, weight, size and safety aspects of the goods.
2. When choosing a transport vehicle, mainly refer to the vehicle's operating specifications, maximum carrying capacity, rated load, self-weight of the flat plate, actual single-axis total load, and effective road width.
3. During transportation, the maximum driving speed shall not exceed 30km/h, the uneven road section shall not exceed km/h, the speed shall not exceed km/h when passing through various obstacles, and the speed shall not exceed km/h when passing through curves.
4. When binding, the purpose of binding is to control the vertical and horizontal displacement and the cargo not to overturn. Choose four strands of wire rope, use the wire rope to pull down directly from the top of the cargo, and fasten it with a chain hoist. Lay wooden boards or rubber boards between the cargo bracket and the car body. When the flatbed trailer carries heavy and bulky goods, it is very important to carry out the binding design in advance to ensure the reliability of the binding between the goods and the vehicle body. The speed of the flatbed trailer is very low when turning, and the influence of centrifugal force on the cargo can be ignored. The forces that have a greater impact on the strapping design and cause the cargo to fail on the flatbed trailer are mainly the inertial force caused by emergency braking and the cargo sliding force caused by the lateral tilt of the vehicle body. The form of failure is not only related to the above-mentioned forces, but also related to the characteristics of the cargo and the way the cargo is supported on the vehicle body.
Precautions for car distribution
1. Stable loading, no biased load, no biased weight; the goods in transit must not be shifted or overturned; the goods in transit must not be bumped, scratched, deformed, and the exterior paint must not be stained.
2. During the hoisting process, the crane is overloaded and overturned, the mechanical failure of the crane and the brake failure of the hoist, the motor and rheostat of the hoist are overheated, the wire rope is broken, the rope clamp is broken, the pulley is damaged and the lifting lug is broken, the ground anchor is pulled off or improperly set, the cable Unreasonable wind rope setting, etc. will cause equipment damage and personal injury.
3. In the process of transportation, if the vehicle is not sealed firmly, the equipment will fall and break, and personnel will be injured.
4. Meteorological changes such as: heavy rain, heavy fog, lightning and wind speed greater than 10.8m/s, etc.; all of which are likely to cause hoisting accidents, and even cause equipment and personnel injuries.
Security Risk Analysis
Analysis of Environmental Factors and Hazard Sources
Before operation, it is necessary to clearly identify hazards, take active and effective control measures for factors and operations that may affect the environment, and avoid or minimize the impact on the environment. Ensure that the operator's identification of on-site environmental factors and risk factors before operation is correct and effective. Before the on-site operation starts, the project leader should reiterate the safety precautions and potential dangers on the site, so as to improve the safety awareness of the operators and the awareness of environmental protection.
Pre-shipment security inspection program
1. All production equipment and facilities have obtained corresponding certificates;
2. The operating staff have undergone formal HSE safety training;
3. Each operator is required to hold a certificate to work;
4. Clearly communicate the HSE requirements and measures in the operation to each operator;
5. Follow the owner's HSE procedures to identify potential accidents;
6. Operators must wear labor protection equipment.
Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance
1. Carry out an overall inspection of the vehicle condition before operation to ensure that the hydraulic pipeline does not burst or leak;
2. The tires of axle trucks are all filled with nitrogen, and the air pressure is in the range of 10.5~10.75 bar, and they are checked one by one before shipment;
3. Strict attention should be paid to the condition of the vehicle during operation. If potential danger is found, take timely remedial measures and form a report.
During the on-site operation, certain activities may cause impact and damage to the environment. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen pollution prevention and control work, and this regulation is specially formulated for control. During the operation process, it is strictly necessary not to throw or place equipment and materials that damage the environment. Ordinary domestic waste can be put into the dustbin on the job site, and materials that pollute the environment must be transported back with the vehicle and handled by the project team.
Prepare HSE emergency plan
During the entire operation of the project, in order to ensure a rapid and effective response in emergency situations and minimize the impact of emergency events on people, property and the environment, this response management procedure is formulated and implemented to guide emergency situations The next processing.
Personnel Injury Emergency Plan
(1) Minor injuries: Whenever anyone is slightly injured, they should immediately seek first aid from the nearest emergency center, or directly contact the on-site medical office. The injured should report the injury process to their immediate supervisor immediately, and the leader should report the process to the HSE manager of the owner without delay.
(2) Serious injuries: Serious injuries in any area or anyone who finds serious injuries should: A. Take necessary measures (provide first aid) to prevent the injury from aggravating; B. Call the direct supervisor or HSE supervisor.
(3) The following information should be clearly provided: A. The name and unit of the reporter; B. The exact location of the reporter; C. The type of injury; D. What kind of assistance is needed, such as: ambulance/emergency vehicle and rear assistance, Rescue etc.
(4) The reporter should also pay attention to waiting for the arrival of the ambulance/emergency vehicle (if possible, let someone stand on the side of the road so that the ambulance/emergency vehicle can accurately find the accident location. A. Clear the accident route (such as If possible, remove the surrounding equipment and irrelevant personnel); B. Do not move the injured person when the injured part is uncertain, except when it may cause further injury; C. The on-site safety supervisor or manager is responsible for verbally reporting the entire injury to the owner’s HSE manager process without delay; D. Injury accidents not reported in time will be punished by strict discipline.
Weather Change Contingency Plan
During the transportation process, in order to prevent the influence of natural weather such as ice and snow, heavy fog, cold wind, etc., grasp the weather information timely and accurately, and formulate a plan. The transporter's command center is on duty to dispatch, grasp the weather information at any time, and listen to the weather forecast broadcasts of various meteorological stations on time. The team pays attention to the traffic stations along the way to accurately understand the weather changes, and update the weather every 3 hours. For major weather changes, such as cold snaps, blizzards and other severe weather, conduct timely consultations, study and adjust transportation plans and formulate countermeasures
Emergency plan for vehicle failure
Due to the failure of the transport vehicle during transportation, you should immediately choose a suitable parking place to park the vehicle, check and eliminate the mechanical failure in time, and for the equipment that cannot be eliminated in a short period of time, you should promptly select replaceable mechanical equipment for replacement to ensure that the vehicle can be replaced in the shortest time. Delivered to the designated location. During the transportation and unloading of large equipment, if the hydraulic pipeline cracks or leaks, the height of the trailer platform should be lowered immediately so that the main beam of the platform falls to the ground, the control valve of the cracked pipeline should be closed, and the hydraulic pipeline should be replaced by a repairman. In the event of a tire blowout, place the prepared multi-rails under the main beam of the trailer, quickly lower the height of the trailer so that the main beam of the trailer falls on the rails, close the suspension control valve, and the repairman replace the damaged tire.
Traffic Accident Emergency Plan
General traffic accidents should be reported to the local traffic police department in time, irregular roads should be reported to the local police station; protect the scene of the accident, actively rescue the injured; notify the insurance department of the accident, notify the unit leader or the security department to ask for advice on handling, assist and cooperate Do a good job in case investigation. In case of major personal injury accidents, in addition to the above-mentioned measures, the medical emergency, public security and firefighting, or the relevant departments of the local system should be notified in time to ask for help, and the local government can also be asked to assist in solving the problem if necessary.
Force majeure emergency plan
When force majeure occurs during transportation, first place the transportation equipment in a relatively safe area and keep it properly, use all available conditions to notify the owner of the event and dynamics, and carry out work in accordance with the authorization of the owner. If the basic communication conditions are not available, keep the relevant records and equipment well until the owner is contacted or the force majeure event is lifted. After the impact of force majeure is eliminated, if the conditions for continued transportation are met, the project department will continue to implement the transportation plan on the premise of ensuring the safety of equipment and transportation personnel.