Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-06 Origin:Site
How to connect the tractor to the semi-trailer is a skill that every tractor driver must master. Especially for drivers engaged in drop and hitch transportation, they should pay more attention to all details in the connection process frequently, so as to ensure safe and efficient transportation.
Today, xinjincheng FAW liberation spare parts will bring home the precautions for connecting the tractor to the trailer, so that you can be safe every minute In fact, the connection between tractor and semi-trailer mainly focuses on the connection between tractor saddle and trailer traction pin and the connection of electrical circuit.
Before connection, carefully check whether there is enough lubricating grease on the saddle plate of the tractor and apply the lubricating grease evenly. Check whether there are other foreign matters on the traction pin and traction sliding plate of the semi-trailer to ensure that the traction sliding plate is clean, so as to reduce accidental wear after connection. Specific operation steps:
1. Adjust the supporting legs to make the semi-trailer traction slide plate adapt to the height of the traction saddle. Generally, the semi-trailer traction slide plate is 1-3cm lower than the center of the upper plane of the traction saddle of the tractor, and be careful not to be too high. Otherwise, sometimes it will not be connected, and the traction saddle, traction pin and relevant parts will be damaged. Moreover, with the development of vehicle technology, high-end heavy trucks have ECAs (air suspension system) the control system can adjust the body height through the tractor, which simplifies the steps of manually operating the height of semi-trailer in the past and is more efficient.
2. Operate the traction seat locking mechanism to open the locking block into a free state.
3. When the tractor reverses, the center lines of the tractor and the semi-trailer shall be consistent, and the deviation of the center lines of the two vehicles shall be limited to less than 40mm. After the saddle port of the tractor is aligned with the traction pin, reverse slowly until the "click" sound is heard, and when the locking block returns, the tractor and the semi-trailer are successfully towed.
4. Check whether the traction pin is locked by the traction seat locking block and whether it is firmly locked.
5. Move the tractor forward slightly and check whether the connection is good.
1. Connect the two air pipe connectors on the tractor (commonly known as handshake) to the two air pipe connectors on the semi-trailer respectively. At this time, the air supply pipeline of the tractor is connected with the air supply pipeline of the semi-trailer, and the control pipeline of the tractor is connected with the control pipeline of the semi-trailer (pay attention to the color of the connector: install in the same color, do not install in reverse).
2. After the air connectors are connected with each other, unscrew the semi-trailer air circuit connection separation switch on the tractor to make it in the ventilation state, otherwise it cannot supply air to the semi-trailer braking system and the braking system cannot work.
3. Start the engine, observe the barometer in the cab, and increase the pressure in the air reservoir of the tractor and semi-trailer to the specified pressure.
4. Check whether there is air leakage in the air circuit and whether the braking system works normally.
5. Insert the cable connection plug of the tractor into the seven hole socket at the front end of the semi-trailer until it is clamped on the clamping block of the seven hole pin.
6. Check whether the electrodes are well connected, and confirm whether the side lamp, tail lamp and other lamps work normally.
After hanging up the semi-trailer and reconfirming that all instruments work normally, you can start driving!